Sunday, October 23, 2011

It wouldn't be fall without making Boston Baked Beans

Making Boston Baked beans is super easy and they are delicious, filling your home with an aroma
that is delightful. Baked in a slow oven in a West Bend Bean Pot.


I used more molasses than this recipe calls for and did not use hot water.  7 swirls of molasses, that's what my Mom told me.  I used Grandma's Molasses, but you can use any brand of availability and liking.


I made these today, as it was a cool autumn day and I was in a cooking mood.  Also made two varieties of homemade spaghetti sauce and prepped cucumbers for pickling tomorrow night. 






2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great recipe, I hope to try it one day! Have your thought about joining Pinterest? If you don't mind, I'd love to pin it on there! (I will not do without your permission.)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria, by all means. Oh yes, do try the recipe, it smells delicious while cooking and tastes just as delicious.
    You'll never buy store bought again.

    Thank you for your kind inquiry. Yes, pin it to whatever board you think appropriate.

    Yes, I am on pinterest:

    http://pinterest.com/royalpresence/

    And this recipe is on the board, Great Old Recipes.

    http://pinterest.com/royalpresence/great-old-recipes/

    Sincerely,

    Paula



    ReplyDelete